Our Counsellors & Psychotherapists
Our clinical team members are fully qualified, experienced, accredited, and pre-accredited therapists. They hold degree and masters level qualifications in counselling, psychotherapy and psychology. Our clinical team also holds specialist qualifications for working with children and adolescents. And for working with couples/relationships. They have all received full training in working therapeutically online and attend regular supervision. They are all registered with their respective governing bodies:
- the Irish Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (IACP)
- the Irish Association for Humanistic & Integrative Psychotherapy (IAHIP)
- Association of Professional Counsellors & Psychotherapists (APCP)
- the Psychological Society of Ireland (PSI)
- the Family Therapists Association of Ireland (FTAI)
- the British Association for Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP).
Our team also includes senior trainees who are completing counselling and psychotherapy studies. They are in their 3rd and 4th year of fully accredited and recognised training courses. They all attend regular supervision with their respective colleges/universities and with 2gether Online.
Our team all adhere to the code of ethics of their respective governing bodies (see above). They are also governed by the code of ethics and best practice guidelines of 2gether Online.
To book a session with one of our clinical team, please select a day and time that works best for you.